Topics

help with the free tubi app voiceover and IOS14.1

Josh Kennedy

Hi

First, my email is joshknnd1982@...

I went into the tubi free tv shows and movies ap, found the spellbinder tv show, it only shows the first 3 episodes and then again with images, voiceover says, more content available. I turn on voiceover recognition on my iPhone SE latest gen iPhone… I swipe right and somehow between swiping right and left I get to episode 5, 7, 9, etcetera. Not sure how though and the behavior is inconsistent. How do I use tubi and scroll the episode list with voiceover on IOS14.1? the rotor says image, more content available but I do not know what to do with it. The tubi app is free. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sharon Hooley

I'm not using IOS 14 yet, but if no one else responds, you might try sliding around and/or swiping up and down where you are at the rotor position.

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

On Oct 23, 2020, at 2:53 PM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Hi

First, my email is joshknnd1982@...

I went into the tubi free tv shows and movies ap, found the spellbinder tv show, it only shows the first 3 episodes and then again with images, voiceover says, more content available. I turn on voiceover recognition on my iPhone SE latest gen iPhone… I swipe right and somehow between swiping right and left I get to episode 5, 7, 9, etcetera. Not sure how though and the behavior is inconsistent. How do I use tubi and scroll the episode list with voiceover on IOS14.1? the rotor says image, more content available but I do not know what to do with it. The tubi app is free. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Josh Kennedy

I tried all the voiceover scrolling commands and swiping, and it did not work.