From: Marie
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 12:18 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Hiding folders in WLM

In WLM on a Gmail account, you can use the context menu to hide a folder. How can you later have the folder to show again?
Marie

Marie

Worked perfectly and I now feel silly that I did not figure this out on my own. Thanks.
Marie

see if this discussion solves the problem:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/windows-live-mail-unhiding-folders/5a49b022-9785-462d-b3bd-6f66849cb9fe