Hotmail / Outlook Express Settings

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

A friend is trying to setup his Hotmail / OE with POP3 & his having problems.  Can someone provide the necessary POP3 settings?  He's running Win7 & Outlook Express.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

Blaster <blaster@...>

Hi,
I just posted this info for Mario, So I'm not sure how useful it is but I found a configuration utility for setting up a hotmail account using OE or Outlook at:

http://www.motobit.com/util/hotmail-smtp-pop-outlook.asp

HTH,
Blaster

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Blaster,

LOL  He sent me an email off list, & I sent him the same link along with another link that I thought might be helpful.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

I just posted this info for Mario, So I'm not sure how useful it is but
I found a configuration utility for setting up a hotmail account using
OE or Outlook at:

http://www.motobit.com/util/hotmail-smtp-pop-outlook.asp

HTH,
Blaster

Blaster <blaster@...>

No problem, If that doesn't work we'll figure it out.

Blaster