How can I burn a CD in Windows 11?

Loy

I want to burn a Music CD,What is best accessible way to do this in Windows 11? Windows Media Player is supposed to be able to do this, but I can't understand how to do this.

Richard Justice

Hi Loy,
Give this a try, I use it on all of my systems:

HTH,
Rick

                           AnyBurn Overview
            Copyright(C) 2011-2020 Power Software Ltd
                     All Rights Reserved

AnyBurn is a light weight but professional CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning
software that every one must have. It provides a free and complete solution
for burning. You needn't pay for this free burn software!

Main Features:
1.  Burn image file to disc
2.  Burn files and folders to disc
3.  Burn Audio CD from mp3, flac, ape, wma, wav files
4.  Erase rewritable disc
5.  Copy disc to image file
6.  Copy disc to another disc
7.  Browse or extract image file
8.  Edit image file
9.  Create image file from files and folders
10. Convert image files
11. View drive and disc information
12. Rip Audio CD to mp3, flac, ape, wma, wav files.
13. Create bootable USB drive

Power Software Ltd

Home Page: http://www.anyburn.com
I want to burn a Music CD,What is best accessible way to do this in Windows 11? Windows Media Player is supposed to be able to do this, but I can't understand how to do this.

heather albright

Hay that sounds really good. But, does it have a portable copy? I did not see it off their site. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

I want to burn a Music CD,What is best accessible way to do this in Windows 11? Windows Media Player is supposed to be able to do this, but I can't understand how to do this.

Richard Justice

Hi Heather,
From their home page, click on the link for downloads.

Here is the direct link:

You will find a download link near the bottom of the page.

HTH,
Rick