How do I access the notification center on an iPhone?

Blaster

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Jujube

Put your finger at the top of the screen (aka the status bar) and swipe down with three fingers.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 12:28 PM Blaster <blaster.nil8@...> wrote:
So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone.  The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Carolyn Arnold

To get to Notifications on an iPhone 10 or newer, place one finger at the top of the screen, hear the blip, slide down to the next blip, slide to the next one after that, and there you are.

With an older iPhone and also you can do this with a new one, put your fingers at the top of the screen, and slide three fingers down to get to Notifications.

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Blaster

Thank you very much, I got it. Initially, When I did the three
finger swipe down it opened something called spotlight. But If I
first placed focus on the top menu, wifi signal, the clock and battery
power, ect... Then used the three finger swipe down it opened the
notification center.

Thanks for the help,
Blaster

On 10/20/21, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
To get to Notifications on an iPhone 10 or newer, place one finger at the
top of the screen, hear the blip, slide down to the next blip, slide to the
next one after that, and there you are.

With an older iPhone and also you can do this with a new one, put your
fingers at the top of the screen, and slide three fingers down to get to
Notifications.

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given example
says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with voice over as it
conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

John Holcomb II

IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Marda

What is spotlight?

Marda

On 10/25/2021 11:00 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

John Holcomb II

On Apple p products, spotlight is a feature where you can search for things.
Say I flick down with two fingers on my home screen and o in the search put iTunes. The app will come o up and I double tap t to open it.
If you don’t put anything in the search feature, Siri comes up with a list of your most used apps as it learns your habits.
John

On 10/25/2021 11:00 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Marda

Oh that is really neat.  Thank you for the explanation.

Marda

On 10/25/2021 11:23 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
[...]

You're very welcome.
John

On 10/25/2021 11:00 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Carolyn Arnold

I should have read this before submitting my question, thanks.

On 10/25/2021 11:00 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster

Thomas N. Chan

Go to settings, accessibility then to voiceover
Then go to commands, after go to touch gestures

there's where you can customize all the touch gesture and also find out voiceover gestures.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 03:18, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
I should have read this before submitting my question, thanks.

On 10/25/2021 11:00 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
> IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener  of the screen.
> John

Marda

Thank you.

Marda