Topics

How do I add BCC field

Doug Sloan

Hi

If someone could please help how do I add the BCC field using outlook 2013

Cheers

Doug 03-08-2020

Sam Taylor

Hi Doug,

Begin a new message, then pres alt, p, b.

This change sticks until you repeat the keystrokes.

On 3/08/2020 2:26 pm, Doug Sloan wrote:

Hi

If someone could please help how do I add the BCC field using outlook 2013

Cheers

Doug 03-08-2020

Smiling?

Even though I believe this was already answered, here it is again.

Outlook Toggling The BBC Field:

1. Open up a new message (Control+N).

2. Alt+P to get into the properties while focus is within this new message.

3. Now press the letter B for BBC Field.

4. Tab or Shift+Tab to see if the BBC Field is now incorporated within this new open message.