From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 2:45 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] how do I create a Microsoft account?

hi all, I am running windows ten, and have never done it before. Is it really necessary? Jim

Jaffar Sidek

Gene is right.  You only need an email account to sign into windows if you are a developer or in a team of developers, or if you are wishing to sell your software product on the Windows store, or if you want to participate in microsoft's insider or it's beta testing teams.  Cheers!

On 30/4/2021 3:53 am, Gene wrote:
It isn’t necessary unless you want to do things that require one.  Others will, I expect, discuss what some or many of those things are.

hi all, I am running windows ten, and have never done it before. Is it really necessary? Jim

John Holcomb II

Or if you want to use OneDrive or have an office365 buscription.