Topics

how do I enable the win amp equalizer once I have it open?

Jim Rawls

According to a key stroke list I have it says use the letter n to do that, but when I press the letter n, it doesn’t say enable or disable, so what should I do to enable the equalizer? I am running windows ten and jaws 2020. Thanks for your help. Jim

Gene

Make sure you are in the equalizer window.  Control tab will move you there if it is opened.  If you try control tab a few times and nothing happens, issue the command alt g.  Now control tab should place you there.  Now n will toggle the equalizer on and off. 
Once you are finished working in that window, you can either control tab back to the main window or you can close the window first with alt g, then control tab to the main window.  The equalizer will continue to work if it is on and the window is closed.

If you know you are in the equalizer window and you don't hear an announcement when you use n, let us know.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 11:50 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] how do I enable the win amp equalizer once I have it open?

According to a key stroke list I have it says use the letter n to do that, but when I press the letter n, it doesn’t say enable or disable, so what should I do to enable the equalizer? I am running windows ten and jaws 2020. Thanks for your help. Jim