Topics

How do I get rid of Amazon assistant?

Nancy Hill

Group,

I am using a current version of win10, jaws and good ole IE.

I had never met amazon assistant until I downloaded Kindle for PC within the last couple of weeks.

I do not want Amazon Assistant on my laptop...I removed Kindle for PC yet AA still remains.  I want Kindle for PC back, but without Amazon Assistant.

How can I get rid of AA and then get my Kindle for PC back?

Your help is greatly appreciated in getting Amazon Assistant off my PC.

Many thanks in advance,

Nancy

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

If no one here knows (and I don't) there is the option of contacting Amazon Disability Support

They don't give a real option for "tech support" but you could probably get there using the combination of the "Non-Order Related" and "Password, e-mail, or login" choices as a pair.  I've often found that one has to take an indirect route with these huge organizations for a lot of different things.