Topics

How do I tag a person on Facebook if they're not on my Friend list?

Peter Spitz

I use m.facebook.com on my computer and cannot figure out how to tag a
person when replying to a comment if they're not already on my Friend
list. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Peter

Hi Peter,
I believe all you have to do is mention their name in the comment and then you will have to have someone cited tell you if their name pops up. I know I have mentioned a couple of peoples names and comments but it doesn’t show up like they were tagged at all.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Nov 25, 2019, at 11:00 AM, Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@...> wrote:

I use m.facebook.com on my computer and cannot figure out how to tag a
person when replying to a comment if they're not already on my Friend
list. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Peter

Donna

When tagging people by typing the “at sign” followed by the persons name. Do not put a space between the “at sign” & the persons first name. Here is an example @Donna Casteen. Tagging this way can be hit or miss. You can not tag people who are not in the same facebook group that you are a member.

Donna