From: Nancy Hill
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 12:30 AM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] How do you reduce bit rate in mp3 file?

All,

I have several mp3 files that should be just about the same file but the
bit rate makes one file a good deal larger than the other.

Is there software that is no or low cost that would let me take a 128
bit mp3 file and change it to the same file but 64bit?

This would mainly involve spoken word files. I am hoping to increase
open space on my external hard drive.

Thanks in advance for your help!

nancy