how do you use zoom?

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I now have a reason to use it, so how do you set it up, and then use it? I am using jaws 22 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Gene

Do you want to just attend meetings or to host meetings?  You don't have to have a Zoom account just to participate in meetings.  Do you have Zoom installed?  There is nothing to set up.  If you want to attend meetings, we can discuss how you do so.  Also, there is a test meeting you can open that allows you to test your audio and your microphone.  You can also look around the Zoom interface while in the meeting.

If all you want to do is attend meetings, there are a small number of shortcut commands you will want to know such as the mute and unmute command.

You can hear the commands you will usually want to use buy tabbing around the Zoom window in the Zoom test meeting.

Gene