From: heather albright
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 11:32 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] how does one make edge look like internet explorer?

Hello, I saw off google that one can make edge look like IE however, i could not find the steps to do this without having to click the mouse and drag etc. So my questions are, does this work with the knew edge?The articles I came across did not say wich edge this works with. I am thinking about those who are trying to transition away from IE; just trying to make it easier. Thanks for any info, cheers Heather

heather albright

I was searching for a friend who is reluctant to move on. It is like pulling teeth so, I was trying to make the path to useing a different browser easier. But, I think I will continue to insist that they use firefox or brave. They already know how to use firefox but they are still using seven woe! Thanks for the info I appreciate it! cheers Heather