Topics

how to disable touch pad on HP laptop

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

Got anew HP laptop a few months ago and I had the touched disabled, since the latest Windows update it is working again, I looked in device manager and it says it is disabled. Is there another place to disable it?

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

You can try looking in touchpad settings, type touch in your start menu and look for touchpad settings. In here there might be a button Touchpad  toggle button that you want not pressed. Hope that helps.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org