How to download Jarte

John Holcomb II

You open wordpad.exe. that will open the WordPad  program.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 8:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download Jarte

Gene, I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but other important duties had called.  I no longer use IE to download anythingk, just Edge.  After several tries, I think I downloaded the WordPad you sent using Edge.  I downloaded it on my windows 10 computer.  After unzipping the file, I now have three items which are WPC files and wordpad.exe application.  What do I do with these?  Remember my e-mail is on the windows 7 computer and that is why I could not copy each item for you.  Thank you.

Veronica