Topics

How to Find Blind Tech Guys

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,
This is the final message I will be sending about Blind Tech Guys in this group. I want to provide everyone with links for which you can use to stay abreast of what is going on with BTG, including our Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Email lists, and how to be part of our community. This message, and these resources are in no way intended to compete with the purpose of this list, nor to replace it.
If you like talking tech, whether it be iOS, Android, Windows PC, MAC, or anything else in-between, or you just want to make new friends and have a bit of a laugh, please join us by clicking on the below links.
Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BvPQL08ncKz9I86QuVLQOq
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Marj6UvuNB_GQ56GRQsEtw
Facebook: https://bit.ly/33rLXL4
Twitter: https://bit.ly/37bGkSq