how to get rid of feeds?

heather albright

I do not know why this started happening but, feeds are coming across my pc in the tab sequence. It is from news stories. But I never signed up for this one. It started happening after the last windows up. Can I turn this stuff off? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bharat

It's easy to get rid of this option. Please refer to the below URL:

https://www.onmsft.com/how-to/how-to-turn-off-news-and-interests

Thank you,

Bharat.