how to get to computers for the blind?

John Holcomb II

Well are these programs you’d use frequently on the tablet?

If so then you might wanna stick k with Windows.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

No.  Perhaps I should consider it.  I didn’t want to learn a new operating system but maybe it wouldn’t be that much different.  Also, there are a few programs I’d like to use that may not be available in Android versions like MP3 Direct Cut, Tapin Radio, and perhaps one or two others.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 2:44 PM

You’re  not gonna find a Windows tablit anywhere near as cheap as Computers for the blind.

The cheapeast iPad isn’t that cheap either.

Have you used android before?

John

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 3:12 PM

While I don’t know how many people have good experiences or bad, since I don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10 and I don’t want to spend much money to gget something I don’t want, I may gamble on a purchase.  the worst that can happen is that I loose something like $150 on a laptop and I’d rather gamble and hope to win.

But I wonder if I should get a tablet instead and use it with an external keyboard.  I haven’t checked about prices but my impression is that tablets are cheaper than computers and a good one can do basic tasks such as browsing, e-mail, and streaming well. 

I’d be interested in opinions about what might be the better choice.

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 1:54 PM

I have had no issues with my desktop computer from Computers for the Blind which I have had for quite a while.  It came with windows 7, but now I have installed windows 10 on it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:08 PM

Thanks Steve, I’ll keep that I mind. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 2:53 PM

Is this the outfit in Texas? I know about a dozen people who've dealt with them, and none have come away satisfied, either with hardware received or support thereof. Caveat emptor.

On 4/28/2021 9:42 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

www.computersfortheblind.org

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:37 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

Thanks for your help. Jim

Gene

I’m not sure how I will use the Windows 10 machine yet.  I might mainly use the programs on the Windows 7 machine.  As I think about it, the programs may not be an important issue.

I’m not sure I would want to give up Eloquence.  Is it available for Android and is browsing as well developed such as with quick access commands?

Gene

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 3:03 PM

John

No.  Perhaps I should consider it.  I didn’t want to learn a new operating system but maybe it wouldn’t be that much different.  Also, there are a few programs I’d like to use that may not be available in Android versions like MP3 Direct Cut, Tapin Radio, and perhaps one or two others.

Gene

You’re  not gonna find a Windows tablit anywhere near as cheap as Computers for the blind.

John

While I don’t know how many people have good experiences or bad, since I don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10 and I don’t want to spend much money to gget something I don’t want, I may gamble on a purchase.  the worst that can happen is that I loose something like $150 on a laptop and I’d rather gamble and hope to win.

But I wonder if I should get a tablet instead and use it with an external keyboard.  I haven’t checked about prices but my impression is that tablets are cheaper than computers and a good one can do basic tasks such as browsing, e-mail, and streaming well. 

Gene

I have had no issues with my desktop computer from Computers for the Blind which I have had for quite a while.  It came with windows 7, but now I have installed windows 10 on it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

Is this the outfit in Texas? I know about a dozen people who've dealt with them, and none have come away satisfied, either with hardware received or support thereof. Caveat emptor.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

John Holcomb II

IT is available if you can get someone who has bought in the past to share their family library with you.

They’re no longer making Eloquence for Android and this is the only way to get it.

I haven’t had much experience with the web on  android so  someone else will have to help you with that.

John

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:09 PM

I’m not sure how I will use the Windows 10 machine yet.  I might mainly use the programs on the Windows 7 machine.  As I think about it, the programs may not be an important issue.

I’m not sure I would want to give up Eloquence.  Is it available for Android and is browsing as well developed such as with quick access commands?

Gene

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 3:03 PM

John

Gene

John

Gene

Carolyn Arnold

I did not have much trouble learning gestures with the Pro, as it had that keyboard. I did some touch-screen though. I just hated the keyboard for typing though.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 4:01 PM

No. Perhaps I should consider it. I didn’t want to learn a new operating system but maybe it wouldn’t be that much different. Also, there are a few programs I’d like to use that may not be available in Android versions like MP3 Direct Cut, Tapin Radio, and perhaps one or two others.

Gene

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>

You’re not gonna find a Windows tablit anywhere near as cheap as Computers for the blind.

John

While I don’t know how many people have good experiences or bad, since I don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10 and I don’t want to spend much money to gget something I don’t want, I may gamble on a purchase. the worst that can happen is that I loose something like $150 on a laptop and I’d rather gamble and hope to win.

But I wonder if I should get a tablet instead and use it with an external keyboard. I haven’t checked about prices but my impression is that tablets are cheaper than computers and a good one can do basic tasks such as browsing, e-mail, and streaming well.

Gene

I have had no issues with my desktop computer from Computers for the Blind which I have had for quite a while. It came with windows 7, but now I have installed windows 10 on it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

John Holcomb II

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:13 PM

I did not have much trouble learning gestures with the Pro, as it had that keyboard. I did some touch-screen though. I just hated the keyboard for typing though.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene

No. Perhaps I should consider it. I didn’t want to learn a new operating system but maybe it wouldn’t be that much different. Also, there are a few programs I’d like to use that may not be available in Android versions like MP3 Direct Cut, Tapin Radio, and perhaps one or two others.

Gene

You’re not gonna find a Windows tablit anywhere near as cheap as Computers for the blind.

John

While I don’t know how many people have good experiences or bad, since I don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10 and I don’t want to spend much money to gget something I don’t want, I may gamble on a purchase. the worst that can happen is that I loose something like $150 on a laptop and I’d rather gamble and hope to win.

But I wonder if I should get a tablet instead and use it with an external keyboard. I haven’t checked about prices but my impression is that tablets are cheaper than computers and a good one can do basic tasks such as browsing, e-mail, and streaming well.

Gene

I have had no issues with my desktop computer from Computers for the Blind which I have had for quite a while. It came with windows 7, but now I have installed windows 10 on it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

Gene

I would have to get used to using a modifier key with quick navigation commands, but it appears similar aside from that. 

Of course, there may be more comments as time goes on from others, but the discussion so far has been quite helpful.  I’ll keep an Android tablet in mind but for now, because I’m curious about Windows 10 I’ll gamble on Computers for the Blind.  but an Android tablet is something I might consider later. 

Do all the apps I see discussed for Android phones work with android tablets?  I would think they would but I don’t want to assume.

Gene

Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 3:19 PM

He is asking about the web.   Here, this might help you.

https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6110948?hl=en#zippy=%2Cdefault-keymap

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:13 PM

Gene

John

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

John Holcomb II

Yeah unless their call dialing apps.

That being said if you want that functionality VoIP does  exist as both free and paid options which would also let you text.

John

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:31 PM

Do all the apps I see discussed for Android phones work with android tablets?  I would think they would but I don’t want to assume.

Gene

Loy

Windows tablets that I have seen are expensive.,

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 3:44 PM

I’d rather get a Windows tablet.

I’d like an idea of the price of a good Windows tablet. 

Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 2:40 PM

Gene, I don't think you could find an iPad for less than a computer for the blind, but you could an Amazon Kindle, or for maybe the same price. Also, the RCA Pro is an Android tablet. I just simply, literally despised the keyboard that came with the one I had though. I thought it was clumsy and sluggish. I never gain proficiency on it, like I have, on all thingds, the screen one on my iPhone. It could be that I have worked harder on the iPhone, and had more information about how to use it than I did the one on that tablet. Nevertheless, the RCA Pro is a good buy, if they still have them.

Because of my tablet experience, I had no intention of getting a keyboard for my iPhone, and another reason for that was to have to have some kind of peripheral with it. On the tablet, the keyboard was attached, but it could be removed, and you could use just the touch screen, which was a big one, probably almost the size of one of a desk top.

Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 3:12 PM

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

John Holcomb II

Yeah… or if they are cheaper they’re the older ones that came out more with Windows 8, and have such low  hard drive storage that you can’t upgrade to Windows 10 easily.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 5:45 PM

Gene

Gene, I don't think you could find an iPad for less than a computer for the blind, but you could an Amazon Kindle, or for maybe the same price. Also, the RCA Pro is an Android tablet. I just simply, literally despised the keyboard that came with the one I had though. I thought it was clumsy and sluggish. I never gain proficiency on it, like I have, on all thingds, the screen one on my iPhone. It could be that I have worked harder on the iPhone, and had more information about how to use it than I did the one on that tablet. Nevertheless, the RCA Pro is a good buy, if they still have them.

Because of my tablet experience, I had no intention of getting a keyboard for my iPhone, and another reason for that was to have to have some kind of peripheral with it. On the tablet, the keyboard was attached, but it could be removed, and you could use just the touch screen, which was a big one, probably almost the size of one of a desk top.

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.iomailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

John Holcomb II

But (and this is another option to consider), a convertible laptop could be used as a tablet with the keyboard folding down into the unit.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 6:07 PM

Yeah… or if they are cheaper they’re the older ones that came out more with Windows 8, and have such low  hard drive storage that you can’t upgrade to Windows 10 easily.

John

Gene

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.iomailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

Monte Single

Hi Gene,

What kind of tablet are you thinking of?

You know the flavours, Ipad, Android, or Windows.

Both the ipad and windows tablets are more expensive than a new, basic  win10 machine.

Many of the android tablets  are less expensive,  but I think you would get more for your money with a purchase from Computers for the Blind.

As a Canadian, I cannot access services from Computers for the blind,  but, overall, I have heard more good than bad comments on these lists    FOR THAT ORGANIZATION.

Sent: May 2, 2021 1:12 PM

Gene

Carolyn Arnold

iPad and Android have VoiceOver and TalkBack, respectively. I guess Windows would have Narrator? I wonder if it is as compatible as iPad and Android. I found TalkBack good for reading books, since it is synthesized, but better than most synthesized voices.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 6:07 PM

Yeah… or if they are cheaper they’re the older ones that came out more with Windows 8, and have such low hard drive storage that you can’t upgrade to Windows 10 easily.

John

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene

Gene
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org> <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

Carolyn Arnold

My tablet folded with its keyboard. I could put it in a big purse and take it anywhere.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 6:08 PM

But (and this is another option to consider), a convertible laptop could be used as a tablet with the keyboard folding down into the unit.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II via groups.io

Yeah… or if they are cheaper they’re the older ones that came out more with Windows 8, and have such low hard drive storage that you can’t upgrade to Windows 10 easily.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Loy

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org> <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

Angela Randall

That is so cool. I've been researching to get a new computer because my Chromebook doesn't work with software that I have to use with my crafting machine anyway another thing that might help you guys is 80 of Ohio for assistive technology of Ohio has computers for $60. I got my first laptop from there years ago and when I upgraded for school / college I got a new computer through the bsvi. Anyway that is it going to organization if you can afford it. You might check into that if something else doesn't work for me too.

On Sun, May 2, 2021, 7:16 PM Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
My tablet folded with its keyboard. I could put it in a big purse and take it anywhere.

John

Yeah… or if they are cheaper they’re the older ones that came out more with Windows 8, and have such low  hard drive storage that you can’t upgrade to Windows 10 easily.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Loy

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene

Gene
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>  <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

John Holcomb II

With Windows you could have narrator, NVDA or JAWS, take your pick.
And there's probably a few more screen readers I'm forgetting about.
LEASY could be used too.
John

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 7:15 PM

iPad and Android have VoiceOver and TalkBack, respectively. I guess Windows would have Narrator? I wonder if it is as compatible as iPad and Android. I found TalkBack good for reading books, since it is synthesized, but better than most synthesized voices.

Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 6:07 PM

John

Gene

Gene

John Holcomb II

Yeah but you have to be in Ohio don’t you?

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Angela Randall
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 7:36 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io

That is so cool. I've been researching to get a new computer because my Chromebook doesn't work with software that I have to use with my crafting machine anyway another thing that might help you guys is 80 of Ohio for assistive technology of Ohio has computers for $60. I got my first laptop from there years ago and when I upgraded for school / college I got a new computer through the bsvi. Anyway that is it going to organization if you can afford it. You might check into that if something else doesn't work for me too.

On Sun, May 2, 2021, 7:16 PM Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

John

Yeah… or if they are cheaper they’re the older ones that came out more with Windows 8, and have such low  hard drive storage that you can’t upgrade to Windows 10 easily.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Loy

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene

Gene

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>  <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>  mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of Jim Rawls

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.

Hi Gene:

If you're seeking to be able to use MP3 DirectCut and related apps, an
Android tablet won't be your friend! The likes of such apps HAVE NOT YET
BEEN PORTED OVER to Androidville and such a porting may never happen.

Eloquence is gone in Androidville; it was pulled by CodeFactory 'cause,
according to it, it wasn't making enough pennies. Furthermore, CodeFactory
WOULD NOT UPDATE its 32BIT CODE to a 64Bit one which Google requires for all
apps in the Play Store. Only those who had previously purchased Eloquence
enjoy grandfather status. Vocalizer is a TTS engine from the same company
and it is still being actively developed; sure costs a lot less than
Eloquence!

The Android OS is a different animal with its peculiar learning curve. As
of the present moment, NO WINDOWS SCREEN READER can be installed in an
Android box. A thing or two might change in the future, or someone out
there may come up with a hack that would get several adrenalins pumping
high!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Thomas N. Chan

The closest for tablet is mainly surface pro and lenovo which  comes with windows.
If you want light weight, LG Gram but its very expensive as its weighing not even 1kg or 2pound
Depends what you are after, you can get a decent chromebook and do what you are doing. surfing the net, play music, read email etc.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 10:19, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@...> wrote:
Hi Gene:

Android tablet won't be your friend!  The likes of such apps HAVE NOT YET

according to it, it wasn't making enough pennies.  Furthermore, CodeFactory
apps in the Play Store.  Only those who had previously purchased Eloquence
enjoy grandfather status.  Vocalizer is a TTS engine from the same company
Eloquence! 

The Android OS is a different animal with its peculiar learning curve.  As
Android box.  A thing or two might change in the future, or someone out
high!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Carolyn Arnold

If TalkBack is used on the Android tablet purchased, as it
was on mine, it is better than anything available on
Windows.

[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the
blind?

Hi Gene:

If you're seeking to be able to use MP3 DirectCut and
related apps, an Android tablet won't be your friend! The
likes of such apps HAVE NOT YET BEEN PORTED OVER to
Androidville and such a porting may never happen.

Eloquence is gone in Androidville; it was pulled by
CodeFactory 'cause, according to it, it wasn't making enough
pennies. Furthermore, CodeFactory WOULD NOT UPDATE its
32BIT CODE to a 64Bit one which Google requires for all apps
in the Play Store. Only those who had previously purchased
Eloquence enjoy grandfather status. Vocalizer is a TTS
engine from the same company and it is still being actively
developed; sure costs a lot less than Eloquence!

The Android OS is a different animal with its peculiar
learning curve. As of the present moment, NO WINDOWS SCREEN
READER can be installed in an Android box. A thing or two
might change in the future, or someone out there may come up
with a hack that would get several adrenalins pumping high!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

John Holcomb II

Better? No, just different.
John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 11:20 AM

If TalkBack is used on the Android tablet purchased, as it was on mine, it
is better than anything available on Windows.

[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun -- Victory Associates
LTD, Inc.
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 10:19 PM

Hi Gene:

Android tablet won't be your friend! The likes of such apps HAVE NOT YET

according to it, it wasn't making enough pennies. Furthermore, CodeFactory
apps in the Play Store. Only those who had previously purchased Eloquence
enjoy grandfather status. Vocalizer is a TTS engine from the same company
Eloquence!

The Android OS is a different animal with its peculiar learning curve. As
Android box. A thing or two might change in the future, or someone out
high!