From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

No.  Perhaps I should consider it.  I didn’t want to learn a new operating system but maybe it wouldn’t be that much different.  Also, there are a few programs I’d like to use that may not be available in Android versions like MP3 Direct Cut, Tapin Radio, and perhaps one or two others.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 2:44 PM

You’re  not gonna find a Windows tablit anywhere near as cheap as Computers for the blind.

The cheapeast iPad isn’t that cheap either.

Have you used android before?

John