From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 6:07 PM
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] How to I send a web link from Chrome?

How do I email a link from Chrome? I tried pressing Alt+F to see if I could
get to submenu, but I was not successful in finding out how - running
Windows 10 and JAWS 18.

Gene

You don't have to select the address in the address bbar. It is already selected. Just copy. This is generally true in Windows browsers, at least it is in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome based browsers.