Topics

How to remove something from Download folder?

Dave

Hello,

Win 10 has Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sections when the Download folder is opened.

I would like to remove these sections, and just have all files in this folder sort according to how I have it set, when this folder is opened.

Anyone know how to remove these section titles, for Today, Yesterday, last week, last month etc.?

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave

Sam Taylor <sjt1982@...>

Hi Dave,

From within your downloads folder, press alt, followed by v, then g, then select the none option with your arrow keys and press enter. This will disable grouping.
Cheers
Sam

On 16/10/2020 11:55 am, Dave wrote:
Hello,

Win 10 has Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sections when the Download folder is opened.

I would like to remove these sections, and just have all files in this folder sort according to how I have it set, when this folder is opened.

Anyone know how to remove these section titles, for Today, Yesterday, last week, last month etc.?

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave

Dave

Thanks Sam, that worked just as I needed it to work.

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave

On 10/15/2020 6:57 PM, Sam Taylor wrote:

Hi Dave,

From within your downloads folder, press alt, followed by v, then g, then select the none option with your arrow keys and press enter. This will disable grouping.