From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to reset a Brailliant BI 40XThe subject says it
all. I would like to reset a Brailliant BI 40x for a friend. I have looked
all the way through the users guide and can not find any info on this. Does
anyone know how to do this? Thanks much.

Did you mistakenly write the full message in the subject line? Some
programs won't read the full subject line if it is too long. I'll
therefore say that the question asked is how to reset a Brilliant
Braille display.

Gene