Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 10:18 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] how to see everything in gmail

I am using gmail with windows live mail.  How do I get to see all the boxes?  The only time I get to see them is if I get a message that I have something it thinks is spam.  Then, it opens up so I can see all the folders, and I can see the messages it has decided to dump into the spam folder.  Otherwise, I can’t see the spam folder, or the sent items, or the deleted items.  Just the in and out box, and when I arrow up and down to find the boxes, it doesn’t like it, and gives me some kind of an error message that I have to press okay on.  Pam.

Marie

In addition, if using imap, go to the folder just named Gmail and press the right arrow to expand it and all the folders mentioned should be visible.