How To Send A Gift To Someone Using Amazon

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I have been ordering from Amazon for years now, but I am always having things sent to my address.  I have never tried sending a surprise gift to someone else.  is there anything I need to know about doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;

Angela Randall

Here is a video for sending off of a wish list.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 9:25 AM Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
Hi Group,

I have been ordering from Amazon for years now, but I am always having
things sent to my address.  I have never tried sending a surprise gift
to someone else.  is there anything I need to know about doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!

-Mike B

Hi Ron,

The only thing that is different is that when you get to the check out part you'll need to add the person's name and address info into your addressbook, which can be removed later.  There will be an add button or something similar to click on.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.