How to Set up automatically mail.

Ron Kolesar

Hi to all.
I'm using outlook 2021.
Can anyone give to me step by step instructions on how to set how often I
want outlook to go out and grab my mail?
Many thanks.
Ron

Thomas N. Chan

In the newer version of outlook, you can hit alt - ctrl - s and it will open up send and receive dialog. You can set up which email will check, different groups and how often it will check  your email.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 at 07:57, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@...> wrote:
Hi to all.
I'm using outlook 2021.
Can anyone give to me step by step instructions on how to set how often I
want outlook to go out and grab my mail?
Many thanks.
Ron

Carolyn Arnold

Ron, press Alt+F+T+M. Tab until you get to that stop; set.
Then tab until OK. There are probably over sixty different
tab stops there, so just keep on tabbing.

Can anyone give to me step by step instructions on how to
set how often I want outlook to go out and grab my mail?
Many thanks.
Ron

Ron Kolesar

Carol, you forgot one option that I had learned after following your advice.

Add the letter D to get to mail options for the setting of auto time.
Many thanks for the help.
Ron

Ron, press Alt+F+T+M. Tab until you get to that stop; set.
Then tab until OK. There are probably over sixty different tab stops there,
so just keep on tabbing.

Can anyone give to me step by step instructions on how to set how often I
want outlook to go out and grab my mail?
Many thanks.
Ron

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks, good to know that one.