How to sign in to second gmail account

Loy

How can I sign in to a second gmail email account I haveInstructions say to click on my enisial in the right corner, but I cant find that with JAWS.?

Gene

Can you be signed into two accounts simultaneously?  I don’t know. I have two accounts and I’ve signed into both using the same browser.  When I sign out of the account I am currently using, I get a choice when I open Gmail to choose the account I want to use.  There are links to both accounts.

Gene

-----Original message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 4:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] How to sign in to second gmail account

How can I sign in to a second gmail email account I haveInstructions say to click on my enisial in the right corner, but I cant find that with JAWS.?

chris judge

No.

I signed in to one Gmail account using Chrome and the other using edge, thus if I ever have an issue with outlook and can’t access my accounts I can quickly get to them by opening the respective browser.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: July 28, 2021 11:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to sign in to second gmail account

Can you be signed into two accounts simultaneously?  I don’t know. I have two accounts and I’ve signed into both using the same browser.  When I sign out of the account I am currently using, I get a choice when I open Gmail to choose the account I want to use.  There are links to both accounts.

Gene

-----Original message-----

Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 4:39 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] How to sign in to second gmail account