From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 10:22 AM
To: Techtalk
Subject: [TechTalk] How to transfer owner ship of an email group?

Hi,

As some of you may remember, I asked about how to create a group email
list for someone. So, once I finish the process, how do I transfer my
ownership to my friend?

Thanks,

Gene

See this discussion:
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/changing_owners/30289118?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,30289118

You can't leave if you are the only owner but if there are two, either owner can leave. Of course, there must be one owner.

If you want to stay on as a member, I don't know if that qqquestion is discussed in this thread, I didn't read all of it. But if you are one owner and there are one or more, I would think you could change your status to a member or moderator but I haven't checked.