How to turn up volume on Internet videos.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

Hello, to adjust the volume on your computer use the F2 and F3 keys. F2 will turn the volume down and F3 will turn the volume up.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Nov 15, 2022, at 5:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

emile

Hi folks! Unfortunately a lot of times the videos come in with volume already turned to a low volume so, even if you do f3 to turn it up on the computer it won’t make any  difference.

Emileup the volume rutned

Hello, to adjust the volume on your computer use the F2 and F3 keys. F2 will turn the volume down and F3 will turn the volume up.

Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Nov 15, 2022, at 5:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

Thomas N. Chan

Unfortunately, F2 and F3 are manufacturer motherboard specific functions. It might not work for every brand out there.
The best as what I stated earlier or just type sndvol in the run and adjust from there.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 at 08:18, Ashley Breger via groups.io <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello, to adjust the volume on your computer use the F2 and F3 keys. F2 will turn the volume down and F3 will turn the volume up.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Nov 15, 2022, at 5:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

Gene

That's only the case on certain specific computers.

Gene

On 11/15/2022 6:18 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:

Hello, to adjust the volume on your computer use the F2 and F3 keys. F2 will turn the volume down and F3 will turn the volume up.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Nov 15, 2022, at 5:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

That does help, thanks.

Hello, to adjust the volume on your computer use the F2 and F3 keys. F2 will turn the volume down and F3 will turn the volume up.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Nov 15, 2022, at 5:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

And, I just tried F3, and it didn't say anything about volume. I arrowed down, since I have it set at 100.

On Nov 15, 2022, at 5:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@... <mailto:4carolyna@...> > wrote:

I asked not long ago, never thinking about it happening again, but it did. How do I do that? I will make a note for safe keeping.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Evidently, it is the case with mine.