Topics

How to use Windows Roboform with a screen reader?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Unless there's been an inaccessible update, how can Roboform extentions and apps be setup and used with a screen reader?  I am especially interested in the latest of the following:  browsers Edge, Firefox and Chrome controls, Roboform apps version, Windows 10 plus and NVDA with speech.

Thanks,

Hope Williamson

Hi Sharon, if you're using Roboform as a password manager, I actually
recommend LastPass. I've been using it for 3 years now and haven't had
an issue with it. The only small thing is the password generator is a
bit strange. That's OK, though since you can use an online generator,
and bookmark it in your browser for whenever you need it again.