From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hope Williamson
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to use Windows Roboform with a screen reader?

Hi Sharon, if you're using Roboform as a password manager, I actually recommend LastPass. I've been using it for 3 years now and haven't had an issue with it. The only small thing is the password generator is a bit strange. That's OK, though since you can use an online generator, and bookmark it in your browser for whenever you need it again.

Hope Williamson

I never use that feature of Lastpass. I strictly do it for passwords. I
figure I can fill my own forms manually, and if I can't do that, I
probably shouldn't be filling out forms in the first place.