From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 11:23 AM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Humanware Brailliant BI 40 Inquiry

Hello Group,

I was recently able to obtain a Humanware Brailliant BI 40 Braille Display. I do not have a manual or any quick start guide. I searched on the Humanware website and I was able to find a BI 40X, but not a BI 40.

does anyone know where I can get a quick start guide or user manual for this device? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,
I have downloaded several of the documents for the Braillant Braille Display, but what I  really need is a list of hotkeys.  These documents do a lot to explain the functionality and efficiency,but I do not see any hotkeys.  for example, thee supposed to be a method of setting the device to factory defaults, but I can't see the keystroke in any of the referenced documentation.

On 5/5/2021 8:11 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
Ask, and you shall receive
https://www.humanware.com/Site/Files/a/06cc20404d351cbaa2520fcd0d5adc3/1e6a68ebde8e47aad878d7a3e74743d4/EN%20Brailliant%20with%20Screen%20Readers_Rev08.htm