From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 11:11 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] I am getting this message on my computer. "Preparing; for automatic repair.

Hi all,

On Sunday morning, I turned on my computer and heard jaws say, preparing for automatic repair.

I have never heard that before. I tried to do everything with the computer and nothing works. It just sits there. my sighted wife says it lights up, but that’s all. So my computer is now a rock that lights up. I can’t get Microsoft to help, because I can’t get into the computer to  connect to them.

I am using a very old clunker computer, and if you like to watch the grass grow, you might get something done with this guy. Is there anything I can do to get my windows ten  computer to function again, or has it gone to that  big Best Buy store in the sky? Help please, and it will be greatly appreciated. Jim

Jim Rawls

It's not the windows ten computer that's old, it's the one I am using to write to
you that's old. The windows ten computer is three years old. Jim