From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 1:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I am trying NVDA for the first time. Is it hard to learn? and are there tutorials I can get? I am running windows ten. Jim

Steve Matzura

No, it's not hard to learn. Yes, there are tutorials made by Joseph Lee himself. I highly recommend this course, available for $52 U.S., all of which goes to support the very worthwhile NVDA project and will teach you everything you need to know about using NVDA, and then some.

Jim Rawls

Thanks Gene.