Topics

I'm

Monte Single

I’m 29,

!!!

So, the real subject is Windirstat.

I have downloaded the little monster, about 450 kb.

I have done all the obvious thing to clear up  space on my  little s s d drive. As I said earlyir, the big items on this drive are win 7, office2013, a couple o c r programs and a few utilities like adobe p d f, revo, 7-zip,  etc..

I have done all the obviouse including  disk cleanup, emptied temp, recycle, and download folders.

So what will dindirstat show me?

spaceHey 29 members on the list when I joined a few minutes ago

Carlos

I remember some time ago discussing a bug in Windows which prevents free space from being allocated, but I don't recall the specifics at the moment.  I will research a bit and get back to you if I find anything useful.

I have downloaded the little monster, about 450 kb.

I have done all the obvious thing to clear up  space on my  little s s d drive. As I said earlyir, the big items on this drive are win 7, office2013, a couple o c r programs and a few utilities like adobe p d f, revo, 7-zip,  etc..

I have done all the obviouse including  disk cleanup, emptied temp, recycle, and download folders.

So what will dindirstat show me?

spaceHey 29 members on the list when I joined a few minutes ago

Carlos

Although I should have clarified that this is sometimes a problem with the file system so you might want to check the disk for errors under it's properties on the "Tools" tab.

I remember some time ago discussing a bug in Windows which prevents free space from being allocated, but I don't recall the specifics at the moment.  I will research a bit and get back to you if I find anything useful.
I have downloaded the little monster, about 450 kb.

I have done all the obvious thing to clear up  space on my  little s s d drive. As I said earlyir, the big items on this drive are win 7, office2013, a couple o c r programs and a few utilities like adobe p d f, revo, 7-zip,  etc..

I have done all the obviouse including  disk cleanup, emptied temp, recycle, and download folders.

So what will dindirstat show me?

spaceHey 29 members on the list when I joined a few minutes ago

Carlos

LOL I didn't even realize members could see that information.  As for potential causes for the file system displaying incorrect free space, take a look at this Microsoft article.

I have downloaded the little monster, about 450 kb.

I have done all the obvious thing to clear up  space on my  little s s d drive. As I said earlyir, the big items on this drive are win 7, office2013, a couple o c r programs and a few utilities like adobe p d f, revo, 7-zip,  etc..

I have done all the obviouse including  disk cleanup, emptied temp, recycle, and download folders.

So what will dindirstat show me?

spaceHey 29 members on the list when I joined a few minutes ago

Monte Single

Carlos, When I was reading the invitation message, I clicked on the “I accept” link which took me to this groups web page, that it was where I read there are 29 members on the list.

From: Monte Single <mrsingle@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 11:03 am

Carlos, When I was reading the invitation message, I clicked on the "I accept" link which took me to this groups web page, that it was where I read there are 29 members on the list.

LOL I didn't even realize members could see that information. As for potential causes for the file system displaying incorrect free space, take a look at this Microsoft article.
I have downloaded the little monster, about 450 kb.

I have done all the obvious thing to clear up space on my little s s d drive.. As I said earlyir, the big items on this drive are win 7, office2013, a couple o c r programs and a few utilities like adobe p d f, revo, 7-zip, etc..
I have done all the obviouse including disk cleanup, emptied temp, recycle, and download folders.

So what will dindirstat show me?

spaceHey 29 members on the list when I joined a few minutes ago
Sent from a Braille Sense