I want information on the amazon echo studio speaker.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

If one of you have this speaker, I want to know some things.

Is it easy to set up?

I want to use the program called drop in. if I have 3 speakers in different rooms does it work well as an intercom? I have a hearing issue and I thought it might make it easier to communicate

Thoughts please. Jim

John Holcomb II

Well Jim, I’m sure that speaker would make you be able to hear it from pretty far.

I don’t have one of these speakers but its probably similar to how you’d set up any other  Alexa device.

Put it this way, my hearing is saver to profound, and my parents first  generation echo can go pretty loud.

Do you plan to use this speaker  just for drop-ins,  or do you plan to use it for music and the like, too?

John