Topics

if any of you are using opendrive.com, I would like to know your opinion of it.

Jim Rawls

I need to find a good storage service.. I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

David Moore

Open Drive is really easy to use! It is easy for others to download files that you share to Others! I would strongly suggest Open Drive to anyone! You can upload 5 gigs for free!

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 2:50 PM Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

I need to find a good storage service.. I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Victor

I think open Drive is easy to use as well. Plus, I think there are fewer restrictions on what kinds of files people can share. For instance, I know that some people and groups share large numbers of music and other media files through this platform and they can do so without any restrictions other than the usual disclaimer about sharing anything that’s copyrighted.

Victor