Importance high

Terrilynne Pomeroy

Hi all,

I was checking my sent mail folder and discovered that my emails are going out as “importance high.” I don’t know how it got turned on, and I don’t know how to turn it off. Any suggestions?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Terrilynne Pomeroy

Woops, I forgot to say that I am using Outlook, Windows 10 and JAWS 22

Gene

In what program?

Gene

On 8/15/2022 6:57 PM, Terrilynne Pomeroy wrote:

Hi all,

I was checking my sent mail folder and discovered that my emails are going out as “importance high.” I don’t know how it got turned on, and I don’t know how to turn it off. Any suggestions?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Thomas N. Chan

Go to option of outlook, alt f and t
move to list of option category  and you should find one called Mail.
tab and you should find this option you are after call

default important level, you can set to normal.