From: Gary Bowers [mailto:gdbowers@swbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 5:07 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Info. For Switching From Jaws To NVDA

Follow the link below to find some tips for switching from JAWS to NVDA:

http://is.gd/lIXnXW

It's always good to have a backup screen reader.

Gary in Texas

Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>

Hi,
Actually, the correct link is:
http://community.nvda-project.org/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA
As I promised, I'll update that page today.
Cheers,
Joseph (P.S. a follow-up question to follow).