From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: October 14, 2020 6:14 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Inquiry: Seeking sites where I can download free graphics for printing

Hi Group,

I am wondering if there are any sites that allow you to down,.oad graphics for free.
Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=public+domain+image+library

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

Have you ever used this site? I can't make head nor tail out of it. I see a search field, but when I type in something all I get is a bunch of references to the availability of public domain images, what constitutes public domain access and so on.  I never see any results.

On 10/14/2020 10:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=public+domain+image+library

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Jaffar Sidek

Hello.  May I know what kinds are graphics you are wanting to download and print?  Cheers!

On 15/10/2020 1:05 pm, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Brian,

Have you ever used this site? I can't make head nor tail out of it. I see a search field, but when I type in something all I get is a bunch of references to the availability of public domain images, what constitutes public domain access and so on.  I never see any results.

On 10/14/2020 10:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=public+domain+image+library

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ron Canazzi

Hi Jaffer,

I just want to download a few picturesque Fall and holiday graphics to print with my new printer.  I want to see how this printer works (of course I will have to show the printed pages to someone who can actually see them) for analysis.

On 10/15/2020 7:20 AM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hello.  May I know what kinds are graphics you are wanting to download and print?  Cheers!

On 15/10/2020 1:05 pm, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Brian,

Have you ever used this site? I can't make head nor tail out of it. I see a search field, but when I type in something all I get is a bunch of references to the availability of public domain images, what constitutes public domain access and so on.  I never see any results.

On 10/14/2020 10:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=public+domain+image+library

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 01:05 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Have you ever used this site?
-
Yes.  It's a search engine, just like Google, but with an emphasis on privacy.  Within the first ten search results are multiple public domain image libraries with millions of images available.  These include, but are not limited to:

Creative Commons Search

https://www.pexels.com/public-domain-images/

The Library of Congress "Free to Use" Image Library

and if you go beyond the first 10 there are many other options as well.

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the heads up on just how to use the site. It works well once you get the hang of it as does my printer. The wife will love it.