Install windows 10 from a USB drive?

Loy

To install Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive, will I need sighted help or can I start narrator to get this installation started?

Thomas N. Chan

Unless your computer is set to boot to USB drives all the time, I see a problem on that part alone.
If we are talking about booting fresh from it.
You can still some sort of doing it from windows and doing it fresh and let it restart itself but, the booting up part will be a challenge.

You can already reset windows, a working window and reset it fresh without using a bootable media.
just type reset and you should find this option called something reset your pc.

but if windows is not operable  or crashes or whatever reason, then, you just need someone to help you to boot that media, select a few options and you can start the narrator after.
Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 20:43, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
To install Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive, will I need sighted help or can I start narrator to get this installation started?

Loy

It is set to boot from USB and I would like to install to a different hard drive

[...]

Then you can consider running the USB drive when windows is running.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 23:21, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
[...]

Bharat

You can start the narrator & successfully use it from start to
finish. Press Window+CTRL+Enter to activate & deactivate Narrator.