Installing firestick without sighted help

David Petrilli

Subject says it all. Could you use be my eyes or something or would it take to long? Tanks Dave

Hello,
If you are using the Amazon Alexa app you may be able to install it without sided help. I know I’ve set it up after it was entered in but I haven’t tried it installing a fire stick without having the Amazon Alexa app. To install it you can go to devices tab at the bottom, and then click add new device. You then should be able to flip through the list of devices to see if it’s listed there.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Oct 26, 2021, at 12:38 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io <dpetrilli1=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Subject says it all. Could you use be my eyes or something or would it take to long? Tanks Dave