From: Kimsan Song [mailto:kimsansong@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:46 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] installing windows with speech

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.handiham.org/drupal2/node/436

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Carlos

The answer is that there is basically no difference.  It is simply a variation/different build of the same thing. A PE AKA Preinstallation Environment.  Although obviously there may be different utilities included and default settings used.  You can download my personal images and the associated documentation here.
And since this is a new list with some possibly new members, thanks to Rob Hudson for hosting the files.