Topics

Interrupting trill while listening to music on Fire tablet?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, While I have an Echo Dot 2 in my bedroom, out in my Living room I use my HD 10 Fire tablet 7th Gen running version 5.6.

When I ask Alexa to play music in the bedroom there is no interruption, but when I do the same in the living room, every so often, maybe every 30 seconds or a bit longer, it is interrupted by an upward sounding musical ripple.  Voice View does not say anything when this happens, so I haven’t been able to figure out what is causing this.

Do any of you have this happen to you and have you found a way to stop it?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sincerely, Vicky V