Topics

Introducing myself to the group

Fernando Apan

Hi everyone.

My name is Fernando Apan, and it is my pleasure to be part of this wonderful group. I’m from Mexico. I was let in to the group a few weeks ago, but didn’t have the time to send an email till now.

I’m a concert pianist, and are very enthusiastic about technology. I currently use NVDA with windows 10 and an iPhone with IOS. As of braille displays, I use a braille edge 40 with both platforms. I’d like to thank everyone for the great contribution you make to this group. Although I dindn’t email you before, I have been reading your messages and learning a lot from you guys.

I hope to keep learning and contribute with what I know as well.

Thanks!

Fernando Apan.

Blaster

Welcome Fernando, This is an excellent resource for blind users of
tech and you'll love it here!

Take care,
Blaster

Monte Single

Greetings and Salutations Fernando,

My name is Monte Single and I live in the original toontown, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Do you do all your performances and practices on an acoustic piano or do you use electroni keyboards sometimes?

Mostly I use a win10 computer with nvda.

This  is a very helpfu list with a fair amount of traffic.

Sometimes, I contribute to a subject line, and sometimes I just use the delete key when I know a message  is not of interest.

Cheers,

Monte

My name is Fernando Apan, and it is my pleasure to be part of this wonderful group. I’m from Mexico. I was let in to the group a few weeks ago, but didn’t have the time to send an email till now.

I’m a concert pianist, and are very enthusiastic about technology. I currently use NVDA with windows 10 and an iPhone with IOS. As of braille displays, I use a braille edge 40 with both platforms. I’d like to thank everyone for the great contribution you make to this group. Although I dindn’t email you before, I have been reading your messages and learning a lot from you guys.

I hope to keep learning and contribute with what I know as well.

Thanks!

Fernando Apan.

Madison Martin

Hi Fernando,

Welcome to the list!! My name is Madison Martin and I live in Brandon Manitoba Canada. I use a Windows 10 computer with Jaws 2018. I hope you enjoy this grate list, it can be high traffic though.