From: James Bentley [mailto:bentleyj1952@...]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:29 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Introduction

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

James Bentley

Hey there Nance,

I’m from the oldest town in Texas. Nacogdoches.  Just so your screenreader will say that right.  It should sound like Nacodoechus.
I’ll bet we are only about 150 miles from each other as the crow flies.

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] Introduction

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

Hi James I live in Gladewater.  That’s a pretty old town too.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

James Bentley

Hello Juanita,

I’ve been through Gladewater a time or two.  I don’t think I recall your name from any other list that I am on.  So,  I will take this opportunity to tell you that I  can guarantee you that this is a friendly list with a lot of experienced computer users who enjoy sharing their knowledge.

Good luck to you.  Now, I am off to reset a misbehaving laptop.

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...>

That should be about right, and I do know the name… (LOL)! I’m right on top of Texas by the Denison dam on Lake Texoma in a little town called Cartwright.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

Carlos

Experienced?  LOL you would never think so based on my last screw up.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

James Bentley

You and several others on this list have saved my backside a few times.  However, if this reset doesn’t work, Your fired! LOL!

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

Carlos

LOL remember when Kirk fired Scotty?  I mean is that even allowed?

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

James Bentley

Technology has sure changed a lot since I was a kid.  When I was 13, back in 1965, it took 3 days for snail mail to get a letter from Austin to my Grandmother in Fort Worth.  Now, I can talk to probably what is now, over a hundred users on this list in a matter of seconds.

Speaking of technology, I best get back on that subject for the list sake.

You take care,

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 9:15 AM

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

Actually, I was on the other list too.  We go back further than you know.  You knew me as Juanita Hollaway.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

James Bentley

Well, I haven’t slept in around 20 hours now.  But, Now, I am certainly wide awake.

Hi there Juanita!

Totally major wow!

Your old friend from Austin Texas,

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

amanda burt

Waw, that’s really interesting smiles..  I must ask though, why have you been up for that long?

Amanda

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

James Bentley

I got tied up with serviceing two down computers and a down friend. The friend and one computer are back up running.  Plus, I don’t have any one to make me behave. <smile<

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:35 AM

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

amanda burt

Oh you sound like a really lovely person smiles.  Behaving is boring smiles

amanda

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 5:07 PM

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:35 AM

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

Carolyn Arnold

Being from Houston originally, I know both those towns.

Best from,

Carolyn

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley. I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list. I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

heather albright

Hay everyone, I live in San antonio from Austin!  So you could say I am just down ten!
Heather

Being from Houston originally, I  know both those towns.

Best from,

Carolyn

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

Carlos

Welcome to the list Heather.

Hay everyone, I live in San antonio from Austin!  So you could say I am just down ten!
Heather
Being from Houston originally, I  know both those towns.

Best from,

Carolyn

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance

My name is James Bentley.  I am from East Texas.

I am proud to be a member of this new list.  I expect that this list will become very busy.

James Bentley

jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Woot, haha, austin, fun place. When I had my apartment there, I really enjoyed it.
Neat to see another member here too. hehe
Tc.