iPad 2 Problem

George Zaynoun

Hello!
I have an old iPad 2 which I have not used for many years. This iPad is connected to an account on which there is an iPhone as well. Today when I wanted to power it up it said it is locked to be used on this working account and must be activated and I was offered to login with my username and password. Please notice I have changed the password on the iPhone several times since I last used this iPad and now it is refusing to logon to the account. I do not remember what was the password when it was configured and it is not listed as a device on my account. I want to reset it completely to configure it as new, iTunes did not help me either, please help.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN

Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...>

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. That wasn’t the issue, but I did discover what the problem is. I had accidentally changed audio destinations to external speakers only.
Thanks again for everyone who gives such good support on this group.

Kerryann F.. Ifill