From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kathy
Pingstock
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 08:56
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iPad mini

Good afternoon to all

I am looking for recommendations for a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Mini I
think my iPad mini is a generation Five Kathy

chris judge

Hi Kathy. I use the apple magic keyboard. I know there are other options out
there that are less expensive, but the apple magic keyboard is the only one
I have experience with.

I am looking for recommendations for a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Mini I
think my iPad mini is a generation Five Kathy

Monte Single

Hi, there are dozens of Bluetooth keyboards that will work with the ipad
Do you want compact, folding, full size, how much do you wantto spend?

I am looking for recommendations for a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Mini I
think my iPad mini is a generation Five Kathy

John Holcomb II

That works on the mini5, and protects it too?
John

Hi Kathy. I use the apple magic keyboard. I know there are other options out
there that are less expensive, but the apple magic keyboard is the only one
I have experience with.

I am looking for recommendations for a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Mini I
think my iPad mini is a generation Five Kathy

chris judge

It doesn't protect it, but it works.

Chris Judge