From: main@techtalk.groups.io on behalf of Ashley Breger via Groups.Io <ashbreger@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 3:37 PM
To: Techtalks
Subject: [TechTalk] iPhone is messing up dictation

Hi guys has anyone experienced the problem of your iPhone changing what you had dictated after you stop the dictation?

Ashley Breger

Barb O'Connor

Thank you for this. I have been having a lot of trouble with that. As far as speaking clearly, I speak clearly and dictation still messes up. Apple really needs to fix this and as for those of you who aren’t having issues with it, you don’t know how lucky you are.

Barb

On Dec 5, 2018, at 2:41 PM, John Dowling <1008jmd@...> wrote:

No, but what you could try doing, is speaking clearly.