Topics

is there a directory of whatsapp groups?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
does anyone know, if there is any sort of accessible directory, database, or any sort of searchable list of whatsapp groups?
as it is one of the few forms of social media that I actually find accessible and easy to use, it would be super if I could find out if there are any whatsapp groups covering my interests, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing this from with in whatsapp, so thought it was worth an ask if there was another source that I could use to find this sort of info.

Simon