From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 2:08 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] is there a way to lower the volume on the you tube player?

Hi all, when I listen to music from you tube, it is always way louder than I want. So is there a way to fix this? I am running windows ten and jaws 2021. Jim

Kimsan

Press jaws key z to turn off the virtual curser, tab to the slider for the volume and use your up and down arrow keys to adjust the volume.