From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 8:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is there a way to turn Spodify podcast links into RSS

I don’t think that is correct.  While podcasts in general can be downloaded, as I recall, I’ve seen sites offering what they call podcasts that aren’t.  Whatever the original meaning, that appears to be an accepted use now.

Podcasts on Spotify  raises an interesting question.  I’m not aware of Spotify having a feature for speeding up speech.  I would think that for many podcast listeners, being able to speed  up speech may be important.  Many of those who listen to enough podcasts to amount to something might want to save time.

Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:08 PM

If you can't subscribe as in follow the episodes so they download when a new one comes out, then it isn't really a podcast.

On 7/21/2021 3:28 PM, Vicki W wrote:

You can purchase a membership for around $10.00 a month which gives you some options you don't have with the free edition, but subscribing from Spotify, even their free podcasts, no.